For the website imagelinenetwork.com, imagelinenetwork.com third-level domains and the domains registered by Image Line (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who access it. This policy takes into account art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree no. 196 dated June 30 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and is addressed to users who interact with or request any service accessible from the Website. This policy regards only this Website and not others that may be accessed through our links and for which Image Line shall not be liable for any reason.
Interested parties: users of the Website imagelinenetwork.com, imagelinenetwork.com third-level domains and the domains registered by Image Line
As Data Controller of your personal data and pursuant to Leg. Decree no. 196 dated June 30 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Code”), Image Line would like to inform you that this law provides for the protection of people and any other party's personal data, whose processing is performed based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
All information and personal data you provide or that otherwise are collected while you use the website, shall be processed according to the provisions set forth and the requirements of the aforementioned act.
Types of processed Data
a) Browsing data
During normal operation, the information systems and software procedures allowing this Website to work, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implied by the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information will not be associated with the interested party involved but due to its nature, it might allow to identify such users through any processing or matching with data hold by any third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by the users who access the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the request time and method used while submitting such request to the server, the size of the obtained file, etc.
These data are exclusively used to obtain statistical and anonymous information, are associated to the use of the website to monitor its correct operation and are permanently stored on third parties servers (hosting providers). These data may be used to establish responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Personal data voluntarily submitted by the User:
Optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website and the filling in of the forms contained in it, shall result in the acquisition of the sender’s personal data (including but not limited to: user's name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail address, fax, taxpayer code, birth date, profession, interests, skills, VAT no., pictures, properties and preferences, etc.). The pages that include data collection forms, also contain specific notices.
Failure to process certain data (e.g. the contact details or the addresses or the user preferences, etc.) might result in the impossibility to provide services on the Website.
If the User utilises the Site to publish or otherwise share Personal Data to third parties, it shall be exclusively responsible: the User warrants that it has the right to communicate or disclose Personal data to third parties and that it has notified them in advance regarding the processing, holding the Data Controller harmless of all liability for their improper processing following disclosure or dissemination.
Purpose of data processing
The data collected while you are browsing the website will be processed for the following purposes:
- Carry out operations that are strictly connected and functional to managing the relationship with the users or the website visitors
- collecting, storing and processing data for:
- when a mobile device is used to browse the website, geolocalising in order to display the closest weather forecast to the user’s location.
The processing of data for the purposes set forth under section 1 above is compulsory and failed or wrong communication of some information may limit and/or prevent the correct and complete use of the website services.
The transmission of the data described under point 2 above, is optional and the refusal to such data processing does not limit the website functions and services. To give your consent click on the “x” or “OK” buttons in the relevant notice.
The transmission of the data described under point 3 above, is optional and the refusal to such data processing does not limit the website functions and services. The interested party will be prompted to give his/her consent.
Mode and place of processing the Collected Data, Disclosure and Dissemination
The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, unless they are transformed into anonymous. Each processing of the Personal Data complies with the requirements of articles 11, 31 et seq. of the Privacy Act by adopting the minimum safety measures foreseen by the technical regulations (Annex B)
Disclosure and Dissemination
The data shall be processed by personnel that has been duly authorised by the Data Controller (administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, system administrators, website administrators) and may be sent to external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, companies offering third-party cookies related services). Your data will not be disclosed.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, at the office of the hosting providers (contact the Data Controller for further details) and of companies offering third-party cookie-related services. Any processing of the Data outside the European Union may require the consent of the User.
The Data are kept for the time required to perform the service requested by the User who can always request their removal from the website servers for legitimate reasons.
Image Line srl Unipersonale, via Gallo Marcucci 23-24, 48018 Faenza RA, Italy, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative
Any request and/or claim made under art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 should be addressed in writing to: Image Line srl Unipersonale, via Gallo Marcucci 23-24, 48018 Faenza RA, Italy, or sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Exercise of Rights by the interested party
Users to whom the collected Data refer, have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data by contacting the Data Controller at any time, to know their content and origin, check their accuracy or request their completion, cancellation, update, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or block of any data processed in breach of law and to oppose to their processing for lawful reasons. Any such request should be addressed to the Data Controller at the address reported in the "Data Controller” section.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
Image Line reserves the right to update this document in order to adapt it to new regulations and duly take into account any recommendations given by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In case of modifications made by Image Line, you will see the word “updated” next to the link in the website pages’ footer.
In case of substantial modifications, Image Line shall publish such modifications in a visible way.
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: Article 7, Right of access to Personal Data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their Personal Data are being held, even if not yet recorded, and to have their Personal Data revealed to them in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to know:
- the origin of the Personal Data
- the purposes and methods of the processing
- the logic applied when processing the data with electronic instruments
- the identity of the Data Controller, the Data Supervisors and representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, par. 2
- the people or categories of people to whom its Personal Data may be disclosed or who may have knowledge thereof in their capacity as the appointed representative within the territory of the State, as data processor or representative manager.
3. The interested party has the right to:
- its Personal Data updated, rectified, or, when so interested, completed;
- its Personal Data deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked if held in violation of law, including data which need not necessarily be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- request a statement to the effect that the procedures specified under letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to the content thereof, to those to whom the information has been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in part or in whole:
- the processing of its personal data on legitimate grounds, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- against the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or for business communications.
Definition and legal references
Personal Data means any information related to an identified or identifiable physical person, even indirectly and by reference to any other information including a personal identification number.
The data are collected automatically from the Website and include: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who accesses the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the request time, the method used to submit such request to the server, the size of the obtained file, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the details of the visit (for instance the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed within the site, in particular the sequence of pages visited and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User.
Means the person that uses the services or products of the Website.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization or association that is responsible, also jointly with another controller, for making decisions regarding the purposes, methods of personal data processing and instruments used, including the safety profile in connection with the operation and use of this Website.
Responsibility for the content of the Community
- The user is the only and personal responsible for the content of messages transmitted through the Service as well as for any adverse consequences that such messages could lead to others, and this with reference to applicable civil and criminal laws.
- Image Line shall by no means be liable for the content and the opinions found in members' pages and exchanged through the pages of the members of the community.
- Image Line appreciates the collaboration of anyone wishing to report any breach of the conditions of use of the service of the community and of any applicable laws.
- The user warrants that any material he puts in the sharing areas of the website or attributable to him/her, is legitimately available to him/her, does not conflict with any mandatory provisions and does not infringe any copyright, trademark, distinctive sign, patent or other third party rights arising from law, from the Contract and/or custom. Any documentation protected by copyright may be placed on the Forum only if the user has acquired the related rights of use by the copyright owner, with the written permission of the owner of the right and the obligation to acknowledge the source and the existence of the permission.
In the case of breach of the foregoing, Image Line has the right to remove without prior notice, such documentation.
The User assumes full liability for the accuracy and truthfulness of anything introduced directly or by any third parties.
- The user also acknowledges that it is forbidden to use or allow others to use the website for communications and correspondence whose content is against morals and the public order or has the purpose of causing annoyance to public or private peace, causes offence or direct or indirect harm to anyone and groped to violate the secrecy of private messages. In any case, the information provided by the user shall not have shapes and/or content that is pornographic, child pornographic, obscene, profane or defamatory. It is explicitly prohibited to use the website to contravene, either directly or indirectly, to the applicable laws of the Italian State or any other State and cause harm to minors of age.
The user agrees to indemnify Image Line from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense, including legal fees, resulting from any violation of the above rules.
- Image Line reserves the right to automatically terminate or however question this agreement at any time, and in the end cancel the User account if they become aware or determine, in their sole discretion, that the user has or is violating the requirements set forth in the above paragraphs and here expressly reported, or the legislation in force, subject however to every action of recourse and/or indemnity against the person liable of such breaches.
- In case of breaches of the requirements set forth in the preceding paragraphs, the User agrees to indemnify and hold Line S.r.l. harmless from any civil or criminal liability arising out of any unlawful, improper or abnormal services, even if caused by any third parties using the User password as well as from any and all other request or claim, also for damages, brought against Image Line following the conduct of the User.
- Image Line assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, network problems, theft, unauthorized access, data corruption.
- Image Line accepts no responsibility for any claims by the User about him/her being unable to use the Services for any reason whatsoever. Image Line shall not be liable for damages, claims or losses, either direct or indirect, caused to the user by a failure and/or malfunctioning of the User or any third parties, including providers of telephone and/or telematic services not directly managed by Image Line or by any persons under its control.
List of domains registered by Image Line: